Mercedes-Benz has announced the launch of EQ – pointing the way to the future and part of Mercedes-Benz’s philosophy of ‘Sustainable Luxury’.
· Launch of EQ brand underlines MB India’s strategic initiative in the domain of EV to establish luxury electric motoring in India
· The electric offensive, starts with the launch of the first model, the EQC, in April 2020 and will grow to further add attractive products and services for our customers
· Our customers strongly feel that the ‘time is now’ to explore, experience and indulge | Inspired by this spirit of our customers , ‘Restless for Tomorrow’ will be the mantra for Mercedes-Benz in 2020
· Mercedes-Benz India is undertaking a host of sustainable initiatives in its production facility: By the end of this quarter, 45% of MB India’s energy requirement will come from renewable resources, made possible with installation of over 4000 solar panels | With this, MB India will be able to produce around 1.6 MW/year and reduce 2600 tons of CO2 per year
· With all the efforts towards sustainability put together, by 2020 Mercedes-Benz India will be a 75% Green Energy manufacturing facility, another major step towards the company’s global ambition of becoming carbon neutral