With the approach of the harsh summer season this year, India’s largest luxury car maker Mercedes-Benz today announced an exclusive ‘Summer Care Camp 2019’ for its discerning customers. This exclusive campaign comprises thorough service check-up of the Three-Pointed Star and enhancing the on-road performance and ownership experience of every Mercedes-Benz this summer. Effective from 15-April until 15-May 2019, the Summer Care Camp will include a thorough check-up of the car’s electronic systems and testing of the air-conditioning function apart from a complimentary top-up of the AC refrigerant. Other services like complimentary evaluation of the car will be part of the Summer Service Camp.
Key Highlights –
· Summer Camp comprises a comprehensive free of charge check-up of the car’s electronics systems, testing of the air-conditioning function and also the interior filters | Complimentary top-up of the AC refrigerant
· As a part of Mercedes-Benz’s 25 years celebration in India, Mercedes-Benz is offering 25% rebate on select parts for periodic maintenance, applicable for customers owning Mercedes-Benz cars for over 5 years
· All customers can avail a ’Quick and Clean’ combo pack and Mercedes-Benz AC Spa treatment at an attractive price
· Summer Care Camp is effective from 15-April to 15-May, 2019 across all Mercedes-Benz service outlets
· Summer Care Camp 2018 was a resounding success with approx. 6500 customers. In 2019 Summer Service Camp, Mercedes-Benz targets to reach out to more than 7000 customers across markets