Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd, part of the USD 20.7 billion Mahindra Group, today announced that its electric 3-wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari will now be available across Maharashtra. It will be priced attractively at Rs. 1.74 lacs (ex-showroom Mumbai for Treo Yaari SHT) & Rs. 2.75 lacs (ex-showroom Mumbai for Treo SHT)
Treo, India’s first lithium-ion electric 3 wheeler platform, provides eco-friendly last mile mobility. The Treo platform was conceptualised to effectively cater to the needs of both individual customers and aggregators such as fleet owners and institutional buyers, while delivering a superior value proposition.
According to Mahesh Babu, CEO Mahindra Electric “Mahindra Treo is India’s first electric three-wheeler to be powered by lithium-ion battery and comes loaded with many segment first features. However, the biggest USP of the vehicle is increase in customer savings thanks to its low-maintenance and running costs. We are committed to offer the best after sales support through Mahindra’s wide spread dealer network. With Mahindra Treo, its users will definitely earn more per kilometre when compared to a conventional three-wheeler.”
Both Treo models are available in the industry-first hard top weather proof variants. With the use of light weight technologies and composite body panels, the Treo offers a driving range of* 130 km (eAuto) in full charge. It also offers best in class comfort for passengers with one of the most spacious interiors in the segment. It’s clutch-less, noiseless and vibration free drive, offers the driver anabsolutely fatigue free journey. Apart from all these benefits, Treo range also offers excellent earnings.
About the Treo Platform
• Superior Lithium-ion technology – Advanced, maintenance free, lithium-ion battery offers more than 5 years battery life & 3 years standard warranty* * Conditions apply
• Low Operating Cost – Treo has a running cost as low as only 50 paise per km compared to Rs. 2 per km of traditional LPG autorickshaws & a maintenance cost of only 10 paise per km which is 1/4th of the traditional LPG autorickshaws
• High earnings – Treo Auto has potential to save Rs. 4000 extra every month as compared to a traditional LPG auto. At the same time Treo Yaari has a potential to save Rs. 9000 extra every month as compared to a locally assembled lead acid e rickshaw.
• Easy charging – Treo Auto takes just 3 hours & 50 minutes for a full charge*** while Treo Yaari gets fully charged*** only in 2 hours & 30 minutes. *** Conditions apply
• In-built safety – Treo offers in-built strong rear crash guard, reinforced chassis & space frame architecture providing additional safety to the driver as well as passenger
• Smart choice – The trust of Mahindra brand offers great after sales support. Long term relationship with the customer through Uday program:
- Personal Accident Insurance Policy worth INR 10,00,000
- Uday Vidyarthi Scholarships
- Incentive for referral: Service Coupons
- Special service discounts
• Unique build – Modular Sheet Moulded Composite panels offer rust-proof, dent-free body and offers easy replacement.